Monday 24 September 2012

Spot of Navel Gazing!

Had trouble sleeping yesterday, probably on account of the copious amounts of coffee I had earlier in the day. Smartphone in hand and deathly bored, I surfed the net.

Googled myself and found some stuff I had totally forgotten about. Fluff from my time in my former department, the glory days if you may.

The Star Education Buzz!

I had to conciously check myself from guffawing too loudly in the dead of night. When I was first posited the idea by Comms Department that day, I was laughing so hard over the phone, I must have insulted her in the process. God bless her soul for even thinking of me to be part of a series representing my company.

When the interview was done, I was a nervous wreck, which is quite strange as I am a voluble kind of guy. The journalist was asking all these questions and his photographer was like buzzing here and there snapping shot after shot (she had to, in pursuit of a flattering angle). In the end, that mug of mine was what they had to settle on, which to me, suggests that they did not capture that elusive shot.  

T....T

Emboldened, I searched some more and found this.

Mastraveller Sneak Peek!

And more guffawing ensued. Gawd, some people are so not meant to be posed and photographed! ;)

No comments: