Friday 12 February 2010

Mee Kari Level 4

Came to work feeling ravenous today. Pondered throughout the day what it was going to be to stuff my tummy with. Working in KLIA does have its limitations on the dining scene. There are plenty of options yes, but after almost 7 years being in the same airport, nothing feels new and exciting anymore. Ended up sulking most of the day. Then after Friday prayers, I heard the inner me (the one living in my bottomless gullet), scream for Mee Kari!


So mee kari it was. Bought it at a Cafe from Level 4 of the Main Terminal Building. Yellow noodles, roasted chicken, beansprouts with fried fu-chuk and fishballs and the yummy gravy!


Here's a close-up. Ooops, where's me manners. Jemput makan!


And the inevitable end. 


And to think at one point I actually complained kenapa banyak sangat the noodles, hehehe. Urrrp. Excuse me! c",)

5 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Razee,
Waaa...you didn't lave any for me. It look so yummy...Would you cook for me? purrr....meow!

Razee Salleh said...

Dear Cat-In-Sydney,

Heheh, cant help I was that hungry.

azizisamsudin said...

berusaha menambahkan berat badan broo:D
salam kenal n ziarah ..

Razee Salleh said...

Salam Zie,

Thanks for coming over. No lah, makan tengahari jer.

Mohd Nadzrin Wahab said...

Salam Gee,

Mee kari? Never was my favourite. I'm trying to figure out what childhood trauma pushed me away from this. Don't get me wrong. I can swallow it, but it doesn't get me excited, you know? Maybe I burned my tongue once. Who knows?

Salam persilatan,