Monday 15 February 2010

Out & About: Jom Pegi KFC!

Suddenly decided that I wanted to have some KFC for lunch. Quickly rounded up the boys and off we went.


Woohoo! Colonel Chicken Rice Combos all around for the boys


While I had their new Shrimp Hearties and Spicy Chicken Combo.

Honestly, their Shrimp Hearties are just plain rubbish, one of those neither here nor there kind of thing. But, as my dad would say, rezeki jangan di buang. Hentam sajalah labu!

As dumb luck would have it, tak cukup lah pulak. Kenapa tak kenyang lagi ekk, aku tak baca Bismillah ke tadi? Adusss... Hmmm, what to eat for dinner ya?

4 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Razee,
What you need is a 1kg steak. Medium rare, with mashed potato, gravy and vetegables. yummmm.... purrr...meow!

Razee Salleh said...

Oh God, dont go there, you've just awakened the carnivore in me Cat-In-Sydney. Have to hunt on some tomorrow!

Abdullah Mohd Nawi said...

Bro - I concur on them being rubbish.. but we all go for 'junk' food anyway right? hehehe...

Mohd Nadzrin Wahab said...

Salam Gee,

Yesterday was the last day I drove thru KFC and asked for Chicken Chickeroni. It was awful.

Maybe I'll see if it's improved today.

Salam persilatan,