Monday 22 October 2012

Almost there!

I have barely  2 weeks before I embark on a new chapter in my career (is that even the right operating word here?). 

Just a few more hoops to jump through and all will be set. 

I have grown quite a bit because of all that has happened, at least I think I did, professionally and emotionally. There was real interesting people along the way. Some of them nice, some of them great and some of the astounding (from both sides of the spectrum of course). 

I would like to think that I have learned many things from all of them, and God willing, soon I will have the wisdom to recall in great detail the individual lessons. 

As expected, the closer the date looms, the more jittery I get, but I guess that is normal to feel, considering I have been with MH for a long while. I know I will miss my friends and colleagues, some of which who are deeply more than just acquaintances. 

Oh the melancholy, I am still here but I already miss them. 

This is for you guys out there, you know who you are ya!


A cover of Lady Antebellum's - Need You Now, by Charlie Puth and Emily Luther

No comments: