Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hiatus!

It feels slightly weird to come back here. I have not blogged for quite a while due to some work related drama, which I really wish I could put up in here, but I most probably will not as I also have readers from work (and I wouldn't want to be let go because of some Internet indiscretion -deserved or otherwise).

Lets just say I experienced a whole range emotions, a-la-roller coaster with its up and downs. On some days, my days were like this:
 Get them, kill them, slay them!

On some others, it was like this:

 
 Clap clap clap clap!

Some days were like, "Yeayyy! Razee has done us proud!", and I would go like "Yay! (my team acknowledges my contributions!)";

On special days, I felt like I was being used as a Human Skateboard, like this;
Ouch ouch ouch! Watch the face!

And on some others, I was just constantly bombarded with stupidity resulting in me being like this;
Rawrrr!

Of course, on really special days, they are calm and placid, like so;
Love me tender, love me true!

So, I must take everything with a pinch of salt, life is not always a bed of roses, yet everything we go through, good or bad, is an experience just the same. :)

4 comments:

Abdullah Mohd Nawi said...

hey bro.. it's been a while! how have u been?
Work issues huh? that sux.. hope everything goes well for u.

Razee Salleh said...

Hi Abdullah,

Yup, werk issues indeedy. Anyways, I have been following your NZ escapades so far, love the first session entry.

Love the fact you can say so much with so little (I keep running off me mouth!)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Razee,
All the kucings merajuk coz you abandoned them...me included. Workplace politics is never easy...you know... purrrr.....meow!

Mohd Nadzrin Wahab said...

Salam Gee,

I like the picture of the naked men killing each other, and of course... Pengcat.

Salam persilatan,