Thursday 30 July 2015

Langkawi Chronicles: Detour? Temporary Reprieve?

So, Ramadhan has passed and we are well into Syawal.

I have finally made the decision to stay on here in Langkawi in my present role.

I still have much to do here, and leaving the team would feel like a desertion. Might as well as get into the swing of things.

My boss managed to convince me that I can still be of use to her and our client. Strange though, hearing that our client actually prefer having me around and that my time here so far has brought in the kind of change they desire.

Certainly a boost to my occasionally floundering self-esteem. Saddest yet was having to decline the offer that I got. No guarantees of course for the future, but it would have been a wonderful time working with a new company.

That said, I have accepted and decided to stay.

No comments: