Thursday 13 May 2010

c**<)

Good golly, it has been yonks since I last had anything worth while be said in my blog. Been sort of having a block of sorts (only writers get writer's block right?). Anything I write seem either incoherent or written in a different voice.

Have tried deep meditation (Doa to some), eating lots (I have regained some of the weight I recently shed, bloody hell!) and generally dissing everyone off. It has been bad me thinks, I got to find the old Razee hidden under all that drama.


I so need to clean out my head right now as I have been stuck with looking up peoples' arses.

Thankfully, work has been great, being on shift work serving our guests has been a salve, but the comfortable feeling dissipates when I do leave work. Seeing significant other half has also been great (she bought a new car!) because we managed to squeeze in some quality time in between the eats and movie and me test driving her car (Woohoo!).

I think I can see Razee in the distance, patiently waiting under a cool shady tree in the soft light. Must go catch up with him.

c",)

3 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Razee! Your "gambar hiasan" is horrendous! You bad bad bad boy! Anyway, glad you're back. purrr....meow!

Fauziah Ismail said...

G,
Any free weekends where we can binge...?

Razee Salleh said...

Sydney Kitty,

Apparently that pic is of an art installation where the artiste actually encased a telescope in a body scuplture. I thought the angle of viewing was hilarious.

Yah,

I am on shift duty nowadays and getting weekend off days is a real bitch. Howsabout weekdays-ish?